SIMPLE BOOK REVIEW OUTLINE
1. Book Title and Author:A fish out of water
by helen palmer.
2. main idea of story:Don't over feed your pet fish.
3. Main characters in the book:Mr carp,otto the fish and the boy.
4. something unique interesting about the story/book for readers to know:If you overfeed your pet fish you will have problems.
1. Main idea of the story /book:
A boy over feeds his fish and has to find a way to make his fish small again.
2. Where does the story take place:It starts at the pet shop.
3. When does the story take place:During One Whole day.
4. Something unique about the time/place in which the story takes place and how it affects the characters:
It would be how the fish grew so big that it had to use the public swimming pool.
BODY PARAGRAPH 2- CHARACTERS
1. Main characters of the story/book:
It is about a boy who buys fish from the pet shop
2. What are the relationships like between characters in the story/book:The boy and the fish are friends.
3. Does something important or meaningful to the story happen to a or between characters?Describe it in one sentence:The fish got over feed.
BODY PARAGRAPH 3-REVIEW
1. Favorite part of story/book and why:
When the house gets flooded because its funny.
2. What do you think about the way it was written?
It has fluency.
3. Do you think other kids would enjoy reading this book and why?
Yes and i know why because it is really cool and nice to read.
1. Was the story/book entertaining, educational, amusing,
entertaining because the fish got bigger and bigger.
2. Why did you enjoy/not enjoy reading this book?
The fact that we should never overfeed your fish
3. Would you recommend other kids to read this book?yes.